Howdy ! My name is Robin John and I hail from the southern part of India. I am constantly practising HTML/CSS/jQuery/Wordpress since late 2007, currently employed in the State of Kuwait
Words that describe me
India - भारत - The country where I belong
Indian National Anthem
Some facts about India
- India is the world's largest, oldest, continuous civilization.
- India is the world's Largest democracy.
- India is the second-most populous country with over 1.2 billion people
- India was one of the richest countries untill the British colonial rule in 17th Century looted its wealth and ruled for 200 years.
- India never invaded any country in her last 1000 years of history.
- India invented the number system. Zero was invented by Aryabhatta.
- Algebra, Trigonometry and Calculus are studies, which originated in India.
- Sanskrit is the mother of all the European Languages .
- Ayurveda is the earliest school of medicine known to mankind. The Father of Medicine, Charaka, consolidated Ayurveda 2500 years ago.
- India is one of the few countries in the world, which gain independence without violence.
- India has the second largest pool of Scientist and Engineers in the World.
- India is the largest English speaking nation in the world.
- India is the only country other than US and Japan, to have built a super computer indeigenously.
- India has the largest number of Post Offices in the world
- India is a federation composed of 28 states and 7 union territories.
- The largest employer in the world is the Indian Railways , employing over a million people
- Yoga has its origins in India and has existed for over 5,000 years.
- India exports software to 90 countries.
Kerala - കേരളം - The Indian State where I belong
Kerala, nicknamed as God's Own Country, is a treasure of enchanting natural beauty, coupled with spectacular landscapes, giving every visitor hordes of reasons to be attracted towards this magnificent paradise. Be it the pleasant and soothing climate or the exotic wildlife, be it the pristine and sun-kissed beaches or the impressive backwaters, be it the large swaying coconut palms or the simply incredible hill stations, be it thrilling festivals or the relaxing Ayurvedic treatments, you have every reason to firm your steps in the land of miracles and charming beauty. The distinctive features and welcoming geographical location of Kerala makes it one of the most beloved and desired holiday destinations across India and the globe. The fascinating and rich flora and fauna of the state add to the list of reasons to pay this simply awesome and remarkable destination a worthy visit. Kerala's average maximum daily temperature is around 36.7 °C; the minimum is 19.8 °C. The north region known as Malabar consist of : (Kasargod, Kannur, Wayanad, Kozhikode, Malappuram, Palakkad). The centre region known as Kochi consist of : (Thrissur, Ernakulam). The Southern region Travancore: consist of (Idukki, Alappuzha, Kottayam, Pathanamthitta, Kollam, Thiruvananthapuram)
Some facts about Kerala
- First literate state of India and continues to have the highest literacy rate.
- Lower birth rate
- Least infant mortality
- The only state with the facilities of hospitals in every village
- Excellent communication infrastructure.
Pathanamthitta - പത്തനംതിട്ട - The Kerala District / My Hometown S
Pathanamthitta is a large town and a municipality situated in the central Travancore region in the state of Kerala, south India. The Hindu pilgrim centre of Sabarimala is situated in the Pathanamthitta district, the town is known as the 'Pilgrim Capital of Kerala'. Pathanamthitta is bordered by the western Ghats on the east, Kollam district on the south, Alappuzha district on the west and Kottayam and Idukki District on the north. Pathanamthitta is a fast-developing city and business center.Read More →
State of Kuwait - دولة الكويت - I am Currently Employed Here o
Kuwait, officially the State of Kuwait (Arabic: دولة الكويت, Dawlat al-Kuwayt) is a sovereign Arab state situated in the north-east of the Arabian Peninsula in Western Asia. It is bordered by Saudi Arabia to the south at Khafji, and Iraq to the north at Basra. It lies on the north-western shore of the Persian Gulf. The name Kuwait is derived from the Arabic أكوات , the plural of كوت kūt, meaning a fortress built near water. The country covers an area of 17,820 square kilometers (6,880 sq mi) and has a population of about 3.5 million.
As of 2007, Kuwait's population was estimated to be 3 to 3.5 million people, which included approximately 2 million non-nationals. Kuwaiti citizens are therefore a minority of those who reside in Kuwait. In 2008, 68.4% of the population consisted of expatriates. The net migration rate of the country stood at 16.01, the third highest in the world. In 2009, more than 580,000 Indian nationals lived in Kuwait, making them the single largest expatriate community there.Read More →
Front End Web Devloper - That is what I Do b
He needs to know
- What browser/platform configuration breaks your page when you use which technology
- Which technology or elements to use to create the navigation in
- What to do to avoid wrong display on browsers
- How to keep the size of the final document small
- How to convert graphics so that they are small in file size and yet good looking
- How to communicate to colleagues or customers that the amount of final data in the product does not really fit the design
- How to keep up with the rapid web development market and techniques.
Married - That means I am taken :) ÙÚ
Married to Sumi Elsa John since 4th November 2013
Favorite Quotes \
- No Pain No Gain
- Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away.
- If you are born poor, its not your mistake. But if you die poor, its your mistake - Bill Gates
If you would like to hire me or want to get a price estimation for a web related project, kindly send me an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill and submit the form on the Contact page
The one thing that balance life during Up's amd Down's.
"Music makes me free"
Movies - N
The illusion of moving images
A good snapshot stops a moment from running away. - Eudora Welty
View some of them on flickr
Born on 12/4/1984 É
I was born on Thursday 12th April 1984, 12th April 1984 in Pathanamthitta.
Malayalee - മലയാളി ]
Malayalee(plural: Malayalikal) is the term used to refer to the native speakers of Malayalam, originating from the Indian state of Kerala. The Malayali identity is primarily linguistic, although in recent times the definition has been broadened to include emigrants of Malayali descent who partly maintain Malayali cultural traditions, even if they do not regularly speak the language. While the origins of the Malayali people are in the state of Kerala, significant populations also exist in other parts of India, the Middle East, Europe and North America.Read More →
Cricket is the most popular sport in India, it is played by many people in open spaces throughout the country.Read More →
Computer Games x
LAN Gaming was the ultimate sports entertainer during the college days. Countless hours have we spend playing Unreal Tournment and Counter Strike, and I should say 'Those where the days' . Well, I now cherish those memories by killing the bots
School & College Q
- High School[Till 10th Grade] - Seventh Day Adventist Higher Secondary School, Pathanamthitta - 1999
- +2[Pre-University] - Catholicate Higher Secondary School, Pathanamthitta - 1999 to 2001
- Bachelors in Software Systems - Amrita Institute of Computer Technology, Pathanamthitta - 2001 to 2004
- Masters in Computer Application - MACFAST, Thiruvalla - 2004 to 2007
Professional Skills J
5 years of experience in Front End Web Development.
Here is how i rate myself
|HTML||A A A A A|
|CSS||A A A A A|
|jQuery||A A A A A|
|Wordpress||A A A A A|
|PHP||A A A A A|
|Dreamweaver||A A A A A|
|Photoshop||A A A A A|
|Fireworks||A A A A A|
Religion & Belief †
"I asked God for strength that I might achieve. I was made weak that I might learn humbly to obey. I asked for health that I might allow me to do greater things. I was given infirmity that I might do better things. I asked for riches that I might be happy. I was given poverty that I might be wise. I asked for power that I might have the praise of men. I was given weakness that I might feel the need of God. I asked for all things that I might enjoy life. I was given life that I might enjoy all things. I got nothing that I asked for, but everything I hoped for. Almost despite myself, my unspoken prayers were answered. I am, among all men, most richly blessed."
I am born to Christian Parents †